One of the most important issues identified by any association membership, including ABMA, is the gathering of statistical data. The ABMA surveys are briefly described below:
- Data Collection Survey - This easy-to-complete triennial survey contains fundamental business information on a variety of topics necessary to efficient day-to-day operation of a business. Moreover, it allows company comparison against the industry's norm. Topics covered include: health insurance, safety & human resource, freight, order entry & activity, computer integration, quality assurance programs, basic financial issues, and sales trends. The first edition was issued to all members; future editions are sent to participating member companies only.
- Industrial & Maintenance Monthly Sales Index - Monthly sales information on power and non-power brushes is presented in tabular and graphical form for Division participants and Associate Members. Click here for a reporting form that can be mailed, faxed or e-mailed for receipt not later than the 20th of the following month.
- Industy Market Data - Annual market size data, along with import and export totals.
- Survey of Business Ratios - A triennial survey utilizing operating percentages, financial ratios, and per employee data. It is designed to provide a basis for companies to evaluate their own performance in comparison to the industry. The survey form is structured to capture data directly from the appropriate line in a company's annual tax report. It includes a tabular industry summary and is issued only to participating companies.
- Wage Rate Survey - A detailed analysis of all types of compensation for manufacturing employees throughout the brush, broom, mop, and paint applicator industry. It is distributed to participants only and is done every three years.
Abtex Promotes Jason Saner to President
July 10, 2018
Zahoransky USA Announces Open House 2018
July 10, 2018
Zahoransky Wins Innovation Award
June 29, 2018
Gordon Brush Mfg Co Inc Wins 2018 MADE: In America Award
June 28, 2018
Register Now for the 44th Annual Wisconsin Brush Manufacturers Golf Outing and Dinner
June 25, 2018