One of the most important issues identified by any association membership, including ABMA, is the gathering of statistical data. The ABMA surveys are briefly described below:
- Data Collection Survey - This easy-to-complete triennial survey contains fundamental business information on a variety of topics necessary to efficient day-to-day operation of a business. Moreover, it allows company comparison against the industry's norm. Topics covered include: health insurance, safety & human resource, freight, order entry & activity, computer integration, quality assurance programs, basic financial issues, and sales trends. The first edition was issued to all members; future editions are sent to participating member companies only.
- Industrial & Maintenance Monthly Sales Index - Monthly sales information on power and non-power brushes is presented in tabular and graphical form for Division participants and Associate Members. Click here for a reporting form that can be mailed, faxed or e-mailed for receipt not later than the 20th of the following month.
- Industy Market Data - Annual market size data, along with import and export totals.
- Survey of Business Ratios - A triennial survey utilizing operating percentages, financial ratios, and per employee data. It is designed to provide a basis for companies to evaluate their own performance in comparison to the industry. The survey form is structured to capture data directly from the appropriate line in a company's annual tax report. It includes a tabular industry summary and is issued only to participating companies.
- Wage Rate Survey - A detailed analysis of all types of compensation for manufacturing employees throughout the brush, broom, mop, and paint applicator industry. It is distributed to participants only and is done every three years.
Mill-Rose Introduces Quick-Release Pliers for All Types of Push-Lock Fittings
May 02, 2019
LESSMANN Continues Robert Thaler in Solingen
April 17, 2019
Artists' Brushes Part of New Notice of USTR Investigation
April 15, 2019
ANSI B165.1 Revised Standard R2019 is Published
April 09, 2019
ABMA 102nd Annual Convention Another Success
April 08, 2019