Vote Now for ABMA 2021 Innovation Award Candidates
Mon March 15, 2021
Cast your ballot any time before March 17, 2021 at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SZ7QFZM
The American Brush Manufacturers Association (ABMA) is pleased to announce the following candidates for the coveted William Cordes Innovation Excellence Award, which is given to recognize outstanding innovation of manufactured products, components or services in the Broom, Brush, Mop and Roller Industry. The award is named after William Cordes, who served as the Association’s first President from 1917-1928. This award serves as a constant reminder that all new and exciting endeavors have beginnings that connect with real people. The 2021 candidates are listed below:
Boucherie Borghi Group: One-Hand Fiber Loading System
This innovation from Boucherie Borghi Group takes a historically two-handed operation and improves it, making it a one-handed operation; increasing operator safety, performance and productivity.
Monahan Partners: Universal Sanitizer Dispenser Floor Stand
Wooster Brush: Shortcut Hook & Hold Angle Sash Paintbrush
The durable, comfortable 2 in. Wooster Shortcut Hook and Hold Angle Sash Brush makes painting easier on the wall-to-ceiling line, window frames and more. Wooster Shortcut Hook and Hold features a patented and integrated plastic swivel-hook for hanging the brush on the side of a paint can, bucket or tray. Soft, Shergrip elastomeric handle designed to provide extra comfort and control. The full-size head means these small brushes still offer smooth, fast coverage.
- Integrated swivel hook is designed to fit over the rim and edges of paint cups, trays and paint cans
- Integrated swivel hook keeps the brush from falling in the paint cup, tray or can, keeping the handle free of paint
- Tipped for excellent leveling and smoothing ability
- Works with all paints, including latex acrylics and water based stains
- Ideal for smooth or rough surfaces
- 2 in. angled brush for detail painting in small spaces
Cast your ballot any time before March 17, 2021 at: