Return of the West Coast Brush Manufacturer's Association Meeting
Mon June 20, 2022
On behalf of the WEST COAST BRUSH MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION, we are excited to announce that after a two-year hiatus the 2022 WCBMA Meeting will return to the Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa on Kauai from September 11-15, 2022 . This will be our group‘s fifth visit to this property as it remains a favorite.
Below are the pertinent facts for your planning purposes and the hotel is prepared to accept reservations at this time.
• Invited are all suppliers, and those brush manufacturers west of the Mississippi River
• The 2022 West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association
• Arrival Sunday, September 11, 2022 – through departure on Thursday, September 15, 2022, plus the hotel will honor our favorable price three days pre and post convention.
• The Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa
1571 Poipu Rd,
Koloa, HI 96756
Tel: +1 808 742 1234
• We have an amazing price of $399 per room (single or double occupancy) for a mix of Pool, Partial Ocean & Deluxe Ocean Views plus a reduced resort fee of $15 per day. Rates are plus tax of course and self-parking is included in the resort fee. In case you are curious, rates on the Hyatt web site today for our dates range from $897 to $2,552 plus a $40 resort fee so we really have exceptional pricing.
• Ten percent (10%) discount at ‘Ilima Terrace for breakfast
• Fifteen percent (15%) discount at Anara Spa, excluding retail purchases
• Monday, 9/12 in the morning we will be playing at the Ocean Course at Hokuala which is a 35 minute drive from the Hyatt. Our negotiated rate is $219 per person on this gorgeous course. https://www.hokualakauai.com/golf
• Wednesday, 9/14 also in the morning we will have our scramble tournament next to the Hyatt at the Poipu Bay Golf Course. This is another beautiful course that also has many holes along the ocean and a special rate of $150 per golfer. http://www.poipubaygolf.com/
Reservations can be made until August 5, 2022, using the following link https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/KAUAI/G-WCBA or by calling (808) 240-6450 from 7 am – 4 pm Hawaii time and referencing the West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association. A two-night deposit is required at time of reservation, and it is fully refundable until August 10, 2022.
Based on feedback we’ve received we expect this year’s meeting to be well attended. It’s time to make your reservations for the hotel and air travel. Please call me if you have any questions. [ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA ]
Kenneth L. Rakusin
President and CEO
Gordon Brush Mfg. Co., Inc.
3737 Capitol Ave.
City of Industry, CA 90601-1732 USA
Direct Line: (323) 450-2740
Office Tel: (323) 724-7777
Office Fax: (323) 724-1111