West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association Meeting Room Block Closes in 5 Days
Thu August 10, 2017
Make your reservations now as the room block closes on August 15.
On behalf of the WEST COAST MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION, we are excited to announce that the 2017 WCBMA Meeting will be at the Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa on Kauai from October 1-5, 2017. My wife, Maureen, and I visited several properties on Kauai and Maui in early January before selecting the Grand Hyatt. Our group has been to this property 3-4 times and it remains a favorite of many, and of ours.
Below are the pertinent facts for your planning purposes and the hotel is prepared to accept reservations at this time.
- Invited are all suppliers, and those brush manufacturers west of the Mississippi River
- The 2017 West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association
- Sunday, October 1, 2017 – through Thursday, October 5, 2017 plus the hotel will honor our favorable price three days pre and post-convention.
- The Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa
1571 Poipu Rd
Koloa, HI 96756
Tel: +1 808 742 1234
- We have an amazing price of $299 per room (single or double occupancy) for a mix of Pool, Partial Ocean & Deluxe Ocean Views plus a reduced resort fee of $15 per day. Rates are plus tax of course. Self-parking is included in the resort fee.
- Ten percent (10%) discount at ‘Ilima Terrace for breakfast
- Fifteen percent (15%) discount at Anara Spa, excluding retail purchases
- Monday, 10/2 in the morning we will be playing at the Ocean Course at Hokuala (formally the Kauai Lagoons course) which is a 20-25 minute drive from the Hyatt. Our negotiated rate is $178 per person on this gorgeous course. https://www.hokualakauai.com/golf
- Wednesday, 10/4 also in the morning we will have our scramble tournament next to the Hyatt at the Poipu Bay Golf Course. This is another beautiful course that also has many holes along the ocean and a special rate of $180 per golfer. http://www.poipubaygolf.com/
Reservations can be made until August 15, 2017 using the following link https://aws.passkey.com/go/wcbma17 or by calling (888) 421-1442 and referencing the West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association or code G-GRDB. A two night deposit is required at time of reservation and it is fully refundable until August 31, 2017.
Based on feedback we’ve received we expect this year’s meeting to be well attended. It’s time to make your reservations for the hotel and air travel. Please call me if you have any questions.
Kenneth L. Rakusin
President and CEO
Gordon Brush Mfg. Co., Inc.
3737 Capitol Ave.
City of Industry, CA 90601-1732 USA
Direct Line: (323) 450-2740