One of the most important issues identified by any association membership, including ABMA, is the gathering of statistical data. The ABMA surveys are briefly described below:
- Data Collection Survey - This easy-to-complete triennial survey contains fundamental business information on a variety of topics necessary to efficient day-to-day operation of a business. Moreover, it allows company comparison against the industry's norm. Topics covered include: health insurance, safety & human resource, freight, order entry & activity, computer integration, quality assurance programs, basic financial issues, and sales trends. The first edition was issued to all members; future editions are sent to participating member companies only.
- Industrial & Maintenance Monthly Sales Index - Monthly sales information on power and non-power brushes is presented in tabular and graphical form for Division participants and Associate Members. Click here for a reporting form that can be mailed, faxed or e-mailed for receipt not later than the 20th of the following month.
- Industy Market Data - Annual market size data, along with import and export totals.
- Survey of Business Ratios - A triennial survey utilizing operating percentages, financial ratios, and per employee data. It is designed to provide a basis for companies to evaluate their own performance in comparison to the industry. The survey form is structured to capture data directly from the appropriate line in a company's annual tax report. It includes a tabular industry summary and is issued only to participating companies.
- Wage Rate Survey - A detailed analysis of all types of compensation for manufacturing employees throughout the brush, broom, mop, and paint applicator industry. It is distributed to participants only and is done every three years.
ABMA Takes Stand On China Tariffs with Public Comment Letter to USTR
August 15, 2018
The ABMA 2018 Data Collection Survey is now published!
August 13, 2018
In Wake of Prop 65, ABMA Joins Coalition for Accurate Product Labels
August 13, 2018
Remember to Participate in the ABMA 2018 Data Collection Survey
August 09, 2018
SCAM ALERT: ABMA 2019 Annual Convention
August 02, 2018