Participating in Face 2 Face Metings? Be Mindful of the Time!
Mon March 15, 2021
Every organization should have their copy of the scheduled meetings for Face 2 Face. If you do not please contact ABMA HQ right away.
Some tips to assist in Face 2 Face Scheduling
The Unites States went into Daylight Savings Time (DST) on Sunday, March 14, 2021. Clocks in the US went forward one hour. Please check your local time rules in case your local time may now be different as it relates to US DST. We don't wish anyone to miss their meeting.
If you are an industry supplier (Affiliate) member
1. It is your responsibility to set up and run your meetings, according to schedule, on the virtual meeting platform of your choosing. If you don't have a virtual meeting platform, you may find that the free version of Zoom may handle your meeting needs.
2. Reach out now to all of your scheduled meeting partners, and determine who will attend from the other side so you can make certain everyone who needs an invitation gets one. With so many working remotely it is a safe bet that individualized invitations will yield better results. And hey, doesn't like an extra opportunity to have good contact with your customers?
3. Schedule all of your meetings and send out personalized invitations to all of the participants who need one. Send them out as early as possible so everyone can get the scheduled meetings on the calendar.
4. Remember, both sides have schedules so your customers are waiting for your invitations.
If you are a brush manufacturer (Active) member
1. Reach out now to all of your scheduled meeting partners, and communicate who will attend from your side so you can make certain everyone who needs an invitation gets one. With so many working remotely it is a safe bet that individualized invitations will yield better results. And hey, doesn't like an extra opportunity to have good contact with your suppliers?
2. Remember to accept your meeting scheduling requests so everyone knows both sides are on track for a successful day.
3. If you haven't received an invitation and are concerned, be sure to reach out to the other side as noboby wins if an invitation falls through the crack.