Coronavirus Update from Abtex, LLC
Mon March 16, 2020
March 16, 2020
Abtex continues to monitor the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the risk that it poses to our customers, co-workers, and communities. Our priority is on maintaining the health and safety of our co-workers and continuing to service our customers while also doing our part to limit the spread of the coronavirus throughout the communities in which we operate. Below are several updates to that end.
We are constantly assessing the associated operational and supply chain risks and are taking appropriate actions to limit disruptions to our customers.
- All our manufacturing facility currently remain open and operational.
- We are in close contact with our suppliers and have thus far been able to mitigate most risks by expediting freight, utilizing alternate suppliers, or substituting products where appropriate.
- If a product you’ve ordered is impacted our Customer Service team will advise you and share possible alternatives.
Additionally, we’ve implemented a variety of precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our co-workers including:
- Restricting visitors at Abtex facilities
- Restricting non-essential business travel by our co-workers
- Implementing a remote work policy, which includes our Customer Service team so please be patient as we work to handle your inquiry remotely
Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate your business and your patience as we work through these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Abtex Sales Representative or call our Customer Experience Team at 315-536-7403.