NAM to host webinar in upport of manufacturers looking to supply within FDA guidelines
Wed May 20, 2020
The NAM is hosting a special webinar on Thursday, May 21, at 11 a.m. ET to discuss the ongoing COVID-19 response for manufacturers: Understanding Product Development, Product Donations and the Responsibilities of the FDA and other Federal Agencies—Perspectives from a Manufacturer, a Lawyer and a Trade Association.
Please RSVP now to receive registration details.
As always, spaces are limited and NAM expects this call to fill up.
- David Rosen, FDA Practice Group Leader, Foley & Lardner
- Greg Higgins, Senior Counsel, Volvo Group North America
- Dave Rousse, President, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry
- Moderator: Robyn Boerstling, Vice President for Infrastructure, Innovation and Human Resources Policy, NAM
- Special Guest: Jay Timmons, President & CEO, NAM
Understanding Product Development, Product Donations and the Responsibilities of the FDA and other Federal Agencies—Perspectives from a Manufacturer, a Lawyer and a Trade Association will be the first webinar event in a multipart series.
This webinar will help shed light on the workings of the FDA, a highly specialized agency and other federal agencies such as the EPA and what you need to know if you have supported or are considering support of the COVID-19 response.